The Career Mentoring Scheme - Connect with Legal Professionals
The Career Mentoring Scheme - Applications open Monday 3rd February - Sunday 23rd February
Would you like to feel more confident and better prepared for your future?
Do you want to gain insights into a particular career or industry?
Would you like the opportunity to discuss your career ideas and gain advice?
Join the Career Mentoring scheme and have the opportunity to connect with a mentor who can support you with all of the above and help you in your career journey!
The Career Mentoring scheme is running from February until the end of April and is open to all students. By joining the scheme you can link up with an alumni of the university to find out more about the world of work and network with a professional doing a job that interests you.
Some of the benefits of Career Mentoring include:
Career advice via email, video call or face to face
Valuable insight into a specific career or industry
Development of employability skills
Practical advice on job search techniques and skills
An opportunity to network and build contacts
For more information you can visit the Mentoring webpage and if you want to get involved register your interest here and the team will be in touch via email with the application details.
Below are what recent student participants have to say about the scheme:
“I would recommend the Mentoring scheme to any student who feels indecisive about their future career - the programme positively contributed to my university experience”.
“I am truly grateful to have been able to experience Career Mentoring. I feel immensely lucky to have met my mentor not only because of the help I received throughout my internship application process, but because I feel I have met someone who I will be able to reach out to throughout the pursuit of my career”.
“The Career Mentoring scheme is perfect for those students who are unsure what direction they want to take after graduating. It provides an insight into an occupational area and sets you up with the relevant tools and information of how to prepare and apply for positions”.
