Legal Tech Challenge
What is the Legal Tech Challenge?
The Challenge is a fun and relaxed opportunity to think about the role of digital technology in law, develop your digital skills and find out more about the law in practice.
You will be given several challenges to chose from and asked to think about how you could use digital technology to solve one of them..png)
What is the ‘competition’ aspect?
At the end of the day, each team will present their solution and one team will win the opportunity for work experience with Sheffield firm Digital Law UK. Members of the Digital Law UK team will be around all day to help and assist you.
Do I need any technical skills to take part?
You don’t need any technical skills or knowledge to take part. Problem-solving and creativity are far more important! The event is open to all students in the School of Law.
Can I take part if I have to leave for classes?
You can leave to take part in any scheduled classes and return afterwards.
Do I need a team to take part?
You don’t need a team to take part. People will be allocated to teams on the day.
What about food?
Lunch and snacks will be provided. Please let Emma know of any dietary requirements (emma.j.jones@sheffield.ac.uk).
How do I sign up?
Please complete this sign-up form: https://forms.gle/GPgiSQMVkAbjvYFeA
If you have any questions, you can contact Emma on emma.j.jones@sheffield.ac.uk