Attend AllAboutLaw’s Virtual Law Fair & increase your chances of securing a Training Contract or Vacation Scheme

Why should I attend?  The AllAboutLaw virtual law fair has a proven track record of increasing your chances of securing a vacation scheme or training contract. Candidates that secured a training contract or vacation scheme during the last academic year attended 50% more AllAboutLaw events than the average candidate, attending an average of almost 9 AllAboutLaw events.

How do I register to attend?  To secure your spot at the upcoming AllAboutLaw Virtual Law Fair, you can register here. You can also see the full schedule of events here. The 5-day fair will be taking place from Monday 20th October - Friday 24th October


Once registered, what then? You can reserve your place across more than 120 events specifically tailored for students pursuing a career in law. As some events have limited capacity, make sure to register and reserve your place amongst the roster of events as soon as possible. 



Supporting Information


You can’t beat knowing the views of those that have actually previously attended the virtual law fair so we’ve included a selection of quotes from past participants below if you think they might be useful. 


Finally, of those we surveyed after the last event, 100% of the respondents said they would go again and recommend it to a friend.


  • "The Virtual Law Fair left me feeling more confident about my career path. The sessions were not only informative but also inspiring, giving me the clarity I needed to pursue my goals."

  • "I felt incredibly supported throughout the event. The presentations were engaging and made me feel more prepared to take the next steps in my legal career."

  • "This event made me feel more connected to the legal profession. The variety of sessions and the depth of information provided helped me feel more secure in my career choices."

  • "I came away from the Virtual Law Fair feeling empowered and ready to tackle my applications. The insights shared were invaluable and boosted my confidence."

  • "Attending the Virtual Law Fair was an enlightening experience. It gave me a sense of direction and made me feel more certain about the opportunities available in the legal field."

  • "The fair was incredibly motivating. It left me feeling inspired and eager to apply the knowledge I gained to my future career."

  • "I really appreciated the supportive environment of the fair. It felt like the organisers truly cared about helping us succeed in our legal careers."

  • "The event was a real confidence booster. The information and guidance provided made me feel well-equipped to move forward in my career."

  • "I left the fair feeling much more knowledgeable and confident about the legal profession. The sessions were both informative and encouraging."

  • "The Virtual Law Fair provided me with a sense of clarity and motivation. I feel much more prepared and confident to pursue a career in law."

  • "The presentations were incredibly informative and provided valuable knowledge that helped me with my application journey."

  • "This was a fantastic and accessible event. The opportunity to engage with a range of firms and learn from their presentations was invaluable."

  • "I really enjoyed the fair. The sessions were well-organized and offered a deep insight into the legal profession. The presentations and workshops were particularly beneficial."

  • "The event was incredibly helpful. It provided me with detailed insights into what a legal career entails and helped me better understand the opportunities available."

  • "This was a really good opportunity to develop knowledge in key areas by attending the various workshop sessions. The content was diverse and very well presented."

  • "The structure of the event meant I gained a lot more valuable insight than at regular law fairs. The range of firms and topics covered was impressive."

  • "I found the Virtual Law Fair to be an excellent experience. The variety of sessions provided a comprehensive overview of different areas within the legal field."

  • "The fair was very well planned and thoughtfully curated. I gained a lot of valuable knowledge that will help me in my legal career journey."

  • "Thank you for organizing such an impactful and well-thought-out Virtual Law Fair. It was a great opportunity to interact with law firms and gain insights into the profession."

  • "This was a fantastic and accessible event - thank you so much for your efforts in organizing it."

  • "I loved it! So much. Thank you to the AllAboutLaw team for making this a reality. "

  • "Overall, I really liked the format of the Virtual Law Fair and how it was spread across a week, so we could have more opportunities to meet with law firm representatives and gain insight into firms we are interested in."

  • "This fair was absolutely amazing. The content provided and opportunity to network with an array of firms. For some students like myself, this isn’t something I’d usually have the opportunity for."

  • "Thank you for organizing the law fair and giving us all a platform to engage with the firms and their reps. It was on the whole very insightful, and incredibly useful."

  • "The events over the week were amazing… the sessions were incredibly helpful."

  • "This was a really good opportunity to both network and develop knowledge in key areas by attending the workshop sessions."

Popular posts from this blog